Cross, Fernandez & Riley, LLP (C/F/R) is one of the largest locally-owned public accounting firms in Central Florida, providing service along the I-4 corridor with offices in Orlando, Lakeland, Winter Haven andTampa. We take a progressive approach to traditional services including accounting, auditing, tax planning and compliance and offer additional services in forensic accounting and litigation support, emerging business, international planning and specialized tax credits, deductions and incentives.
Comprised of a diverse group of seasoned accounting professionals, our CPA firm has roots in the Central Florida business community since 1963. What sets C/F/R apart from other accounting firms is that we offer the advantages of a global accounting organization with the service and affordability of a local practice. Our Firm is an independent member of BDO Alliance USA, through which our clients have access to the national resources of BDO USA, LLP and BDO International and includes a network of advisory services in 138 countries and 1,200 offices. The benefit to you is a national level of expertise delivered by local professionals who will get to know you personally and provide you with reliable and timely service.
At C/F/R, we believe we are a reflection of the clients we serve. What’s important to you is important to us. Knowledge is key. Deadlines are met. Costs are fair. Relationships matter. We take on your challenges as if they were our own and we celebrate your financial successes, because ultimately, they are our successes too.
To read our Mission, Vision and Values, click here.
In 2013/2014, we ranked:
- 4th Largest Accounting Firm by the Orlando Business Journal
- 3rd Best Companies to Work in Florida by Florida Trend
- 10th Top Philanthropic Company in Central Florida by the Orlando Business Journal
- 19th Largest Firm in Florida by Florida Trend
- 17th Largest Firm in the Gulf Coast in Accounting Today
- 12th year in a row on the Orlando Sentinel’s Top 100 Companies for Working Families
- 5th year in a row being named Orlando Business Journal’s Readers’ Choice for Professional Services, Best Accounting Firm
- 2nd year as Employer of Distinction from Polk Works, formerly 3 years as Best Places to Workfrom Polk Works and WorkForce 2020
- 2nd year as a Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association’s Fit-Friendly WorksitesRecognition program
- 1st year as one of the Best CPAs in Florida by Acquisition International